Growing empathy for a peaceful world
Empathy Foundation Inc.
A fascinating 3 hour seminar with Leading Australian Psychologist and Parenting Educator
Author of Parenting For a Peaceful World.
You will hear exciting and moving new perspectives on:
* New scientific knowledge revolutionising the way we understand our babies and children
* Child development & emotional intelligence
* Brain development and the human heart
* How childhood experiences shape the adults we become
* How your affection literally grows your child’s brain
* How to give your baby and child the best emotional and physical start in life
This presentation is for everyone who cares about the future of humanity, and especially for parents, grandparents, child health professionals, early childhood teachers and carers.
When: Thursday November 26 at 9.30 am - 12:30 pm (doors open at 9 am)
Where: House of the Rock, 17 Goode St, Gisborne, Victoria (click website link below and then click link for map)
Cost: $30.00 per single/ $50.00 per double
Numbers Limited : Prior registration is highly advisable to ensure your seat