The Empathy Foundation Network

Growing empathy for a peaceful world

Tatiana Schild's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Passing on a message... The new Australian Children's Rights Party will be the only…"

Tatiana Schild replied Apr 22, 2013 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"I've created a facebook page for this campaign: http://www.facebook.com/BanningThePh…"

Tatiana Schild replied Sep 15, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"Another new article: Smacking your kids by Pinky McKay (with a clip of Pinky and her…"

Tatiana Schild replied Aug 16, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"I thought the online copy of this book might interest a few of you:The Whistleblower…"

Tatiana Schild replied Aug 16, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"You can watch last night's SBS Insight episode on Tough Love online: http://www.sbs.…"

Tatiana Schild replied Aug 15, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"New article FYI: The Slap: Corporal Punishment and Children’s Human RightsDr Bronwyn…"

Tatiana Schild replied Aug 9, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"I also wanted to highlight this link:   EPOCH (Australia/Tasmania) (ie EPOCH = end p…"

Tatiana Schild replied Jul 30, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"This report summarises where our country is at:Australia – Country Report, June 2012…"

Tatiana Schild replied Jul 29, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"I thought you might like to know that SBS Insight has just recorded a show on discip…"

Tatiana Schild replied Jul 28, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

"I've continued working and have created the latest version of this document which I'…"

Tatiana Schild replied Jul 24, 2012 to Banning the physical punishment of children in Australia

13 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Tatiana Schild

RSS

© 2019   Created by Alice Aird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service